Friday, March 15, 2013

The Luck of the Irish


Happy St. Patrick's Day (a few days early) !

Here is something I put together for the Monkey to hand out to her class today. It was fairly easy to put together, and took less than an hour to do.  It probably would have taken less time but I was watching Shameless while I was doing it. I love me some Gallaghers!




I designed the notes using Microsoft Publisher, and simply printed them out. The little bags can be found in the jewelry section of the craft store. After cutting the notes to fit inside the bag, I slipped the paper in, and then added a chocolate coin.   This little treat lets everyone have a piece of the leprechaun's pot of gold.




And I will leave you with this saying, which was proudly displayed in my grandmother's home: May you be in heaven a half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment