Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday To You!

I’m saying this a day early --
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!
I couldn’t be in person to celebrate her birthday, so I did the next best thing I could think of – I shipped her a “party in a box”. 

No party is complete without a cake.  Since I couldn’t figure out how to ship a decorated cake without it arriving in several pieces, I shipped her cake mix and frosting.  No cake would be complete without candles, and you can’t go wrong with festive napkins and plates.

I threw in some other odds and ends: gum, candy, lollipops, and sunglasses (she now lives in the sunny state of Florida.  One must protect their eyes).  I’m pretty sure if the Statue of Liberty celebrated her birthday each year, she would wear this birthday crown.  Hey New York --- think about it.

You can’t have a party without balloons!  I put money in each of these balloons, and used my lung power to fill them up with air.  If you do this, I suggest that you not over-inflate the balloons.   Remember…you need to fit them in a box with all your other goodies.

Lauren will be 19 tomorrow.  Holy crap!  Where did the time go?  I hope you have a good one Lu!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment