Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Small Step At a Time

Why the name Buttercream B*tch?  Glad you asked.  I like to bake cakes, and baking cakes requires me to make icing.  And making icing makes my husband angry because I won't let him taste any of the icing until the cake is officially done.  One night while I was making a baby shower cake, I kicked him out of the kitchen.  It was at that point he named me the "Buttercream B*tch".  I thought it would make a great name for a bakery.  Since I don't have the money or the time to open a bakery, I thought I would use the name for this blog.

This is my first step into the world of blogging.  I saw the movie "Julie and Julia".  I liked it.  I read blogs that a college friend does.  I read blogs that tell me which grocery store has the best deals -- and how to use coupons.  I figured that if I was reading blogs, then someone out there would read my blog.  The question is -- who?  Who is reading this?  I guess you and me will have to stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment