Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank You "Berry" Much

It's teacher appreciation week, and just like the rest of the free world, I headed to Pinterest for ideas.  I love the Monkey's teacher. She has been such a positive influence for her.  In fact, if it were not for this teacher "fighting" for her, the Monkey would not have been accepted in to the school's gifted program.

The Monkey wants to give her teacher a gift each day this week, and here is what we did on Monday.  The idea came from, where else, PINTEREST!  I had the strawberry scented soap and strawberry sanitizer on hand, as well as the wrapping supplies.  I wrapped them in tissue paper, placed them in a gift bag, and tied it up with a ribbon.  I simply wrote "Thank You Berry Much" on a piece of construction paper, and tied it with the ribbon. 

Not going to lie -- I had this stuff on hand from a recent great sale at Bath and Body Works!



It doesn't matter if you give a teacher a gift, just make sure you tell them THANK YOU!

Until next time....





No comments:

Post a Comment