Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ping Pong Anyone?



Happy Holidays!!!!!

That’s a lot of work for one day, right?

There were two things that made the Monkey super happy this Christmas.  The first is the ping pong table that Santa left in our basement.  I think these pictures say it all.




The second is Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies.  I found this recipe while surfing Pinterest one evening, and thought it sounded tasty.  I, like my daughter and Buddy the Elf, have a thing for sweets.  We also love anything that has sprinkles (I call them jimmies, but we’ll have that argument another day) on it.  This recipe has everything we crave – sugar, sprinkles, chocolate, and cake mix.   It takes less than 10 minutes to make, and it makes A LOT.  Thanks to Six Sisters' Stuff for the recipe.


If you like sweets, or have little ones around you, give this recipe a try.  I'm sure they will become fans of it right away!  Besides, the holiday season is when we are supposed to overdo it, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment